The V100-2.0 MW® IEC IIB turbine allows you to increase productivity by opening up low- and medium-wind sites which were previously regarded as non-viable.
V100-2.0 MW® at a glance
The V100-2.0 MW® IEC IIB turbine allows you to increase productivity by opening up low- and medium-wind sites which were previously regarded as non-viable. To maximise power output at such locations, the turbines' 100 m rotor gains more from the available wind – starting at an incredibly low 3 m/s. Thanks to the 49 m blades, the turbines deliver a notable rotor-to-generator ratio producing a remarkable capacity and yield at low- and medium-wind sites.
- Vestas OptiStop pitch control strategy included to reduce loads and enable a lighter structure
- Select products from the Vestas PowerPlus™ range are added to maximise output
available for the
- Power Mode (site specific)
- Condition Monitoring System
- Smoke Detection
- Vestas Shadow Flicker Control System
- Low temperature Operation to -30˚C
- Aviation Lights
- Aviation Markings on the Blades
- Vestas InteliLight™
- Vestas Bat Protection System