The V162-6.2 MW™ is designed for low to medium wind sites and has extensive application in high wind speeds.
V162-6.2 MW™ at a glance
With a swept area of over 20,000m², the V162-6.2 MW™ applies the largest rotor size in the Vestas portfolio to achieve industry-leading energy production paired with a high capacity factor.
Due to the large operational envelope, the V162-6.2 MW™ is relevant for low to medium wind speeds and has extensive applicability in high average wind speeds.
With a standard Sound Power Level of 104.8dB(A) and up to 30 percent higher energy production than the V150-4.2 MW™, the V162-6.2 MW™ establishes a new benchmark in competitiveness.
available for the
V162-6.2 MW™ IEC S
- Condition Monitoring System
- Oil Debris Monitoring System
- Service Personnel Lift
- Low Temperature Operation to -30°C
- Vestas Ice Detection™
- Vestas Anti-Icing System™
- Vestas Shadow Flicker Control System
- Aviation Lights
- Aviation Markings on the Blades
- Fire Suppression System
- Vestas Bat Protection System
- Lightning Detection System
- Power Optimised Modes