The V110-2.0 MW® IEC IIIA is an extremely reliable turbine, which is documented through its strong availability and performance.
V110-2.0 MW® at a glance
The V110-2.0 MW® IEC IIIA is an extremely reliable turbine, which is documented through its strong availability and performance. This turbine allows you to increase productivity by opening up low-wind sites which were previously regarded as non-viable. To maximise power output at such locations, the turbines' 110 m rotor gains more from the available wind – starting at an incredibly low 3 m/s. With its 54 m blades, the V110-2.0 MW® IEC IIIA delivers a notable rotor-to-generator ratio producing a remarkable capacity and yield at low- and medium-wind sites.
- Vestas OptiStop pitch control strategy included to reduce loads and enable a lighter structure
- Select products from the Vestas PowerPlus™ range are added to maximise output
available for the
- High Wind Operation
- Power Mode (site specific)
- Condition Monitoring System
- Smoke Detection
- Vestas Shadow Flicker Control System
- Low Temperature Operation to -30˚C
- Aviation Lights
- Aviation Markings on the Blades
- Vestas InteliLight™
- Vestas Bat Protection System