The V136-4.2 MW™ is designed for low to medium wind sites and offers a competitive sound power level.
V136-4.2 MW™ at a glance
The V136-4.2 MW™ is designed for low to medium wind sites. It boosts performance by 11 percent compared to V136-3.45 MW®, and with 103.9 dB(A) max sound power level enables permitting and project realisation in sound critical areas.
available for the
- High Wind Operation
- Power Optimised Mode up to 4.2 MW (site specific)
- Load Optimised Mode down to 3.6 MW
- Condition Monitoring System
- Service Personnel Lift
- Vestas Ice Detection
- Low Temperature Operation to -30°C
- Fire Suppression
- Vestas Shadow Flicker Control System
- Vestas Bat Protection System
- Nacelle Hatch for Air Inlet
- Aviation Lights
- Aviation Markings on the Blades
- Vestas InteliLight™
- Lightning Detection System
V136-4.2 MW™ Extreme Climate
The V136-4.2 MW™ Extreme Climate offers maximum energy production in low to medium wind speeds, while being designed for extreme weather conditions. It is capable of withstanding extreme average wind speeds of 53m/s (exceeding IEC class I extreme wind speed). Based on the proven V136-4.2 MW™, the Extreme Climate variant features an enforced hub and blade design, and it is applicable both onshore and offshore.